Friday, January 31, 2014

Here's a post where instead of trying to add some creative discourse to the world...

at 5:45 PM
...I talk for a million years about how hard my life has been and how proud I am to reach some shred of self-awareness in my late 20s or 30s.

And I get over 300,000 hits and retweets for it. Just kidding. I prefer living here in failure world where we talk about subjects other than our personal life and no one cares because they don't want to learn, they want to say "omg so true", "that must have been SO hard for you", "i feel empowered just by reading about ur empowerment", etc. I'm just kidding again - no one cares about this blog because it's terrible! Not because the world is stacked against me.

I'm done being sick! I'll be back on Monday to start the year in style with February. You know what they say about being late to the party! It's... in style! We'll "kick things off" with a review of the Super Bowl, then I've got some real treats in store: all those things I said I would post about last time (Dynasty Warriors, Web of Shadows, Bravely Default???, Don't Starve, Larry Sanders: The Game), maybe some Chronicles of Mystara (that's what I've been playing while I've been sick!), Funky Kong, Cranky Kong, Candy Kong, Swanky Kong, Cranky Kong, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Country 3, Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong Country's Double Trouble in Panic City, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment