Monday, July 22, 2013

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

at 5:40 PM
It feels awfully strange to say, but having such a weak blog week last week so week so weak so weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It feels awfully strange to say, but having a weak blog week kinda gets me down. Maybe I was just down all 'aroun' last week, due to whatever shit was keeping me so goddamned busy. But maybe, also, my heart needed to express itself using the poetry of video game theory. Whichever one. The two posts that I did manage to get up had been written the previous weekend, so it was a WHOLE MILLION DAYS of non-productivity. Interesting that this stupid site has become my personal metric for creative merit. It's not that bad though. I mean it's bad, but it's not like the worst thing ever. 'Cept when I title posts like I did today....

But don't worry - there's good news too! First, Sting's got a new album on the horizon, and these days appears to fancy himself a supervillain!

And that's just the tip of the wild and weird iceberg that is this week! Oh yes, you'll be taken on an emotional rollercoaster as I'm: dumbfounded by Super Mario Land, intrigued by Wily's Revenge's fuzzy block puzzles, challenged to develop some kind of franchise-review feature, and blown away by [to be determined]. 


No comments:

Post a Comment