Saturday, November 3, 2012

If In-Game Politics has been a bit on the negative side so far...

at 10:23 PM
Let me reassure you that Part 3 is going to cover an example I actually LIKE and think handles the subject well. As was discussed in the comment section of Part 2, I've come across a bit like I can't stand politics or war (admittedly true), but the real matter I'm trying to get at is painting conflict in broad strokes and war for war's sake. I chose the Assassins vs. Templar conflict for that post because it is full of violence brought on by nothing more than violence, so next time (in a post covering Topicality) we'll talk about violence that follows from cause.

1 comment:

  1. I'll get around to ruminating on the whole player v. avatar motivation thing and post about it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete