Monday, December 3, 2012

LPGA: Christmas Xnights 2

at 4:32 PM
Sometimes you just have to be me to be as weird as me and understand why I would break from my schedule the very first day after posting it. No, on second thought, being me isn't good enough. I don't know why I do it either. Regardless, that #1 SRPG post (I'll spoil it right now: it's Ogre Battle 64) needs a bit more time in the cooker. The oven-cooker. It's a touchy subject and I don't want to go blasting all over everyone before we're ready. Instead you get a much delightfuller surprise! More Christmas NiGHTS A-Ho-Ho-Ho-How lucky can you be?

We comment in the video about the lack of Sonic in Christmasnights - I assume a licensing issue was afoot. Just because I'm your special buddy, I've tossed in a vid of the original Sonic/NiGHTS crossover gameplay below. And you think his latter-day 3D appearances have been bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment