Sunday, September 23, 2012

LPGA is back! Let's Play Double Dragon 2! Biting off more than they can chew!

at 5:20 PM
Aw man wasn't it sweet the way that title rhymed?


Been a while since I posted an LP around here (or since I did an LP) so here's an old favorite, very likely the worst one we ever made: LPGA takes on Double Dragon 2. Figured this would be timely since I've been playing that new old Double Dragon Neon, which btw I finished and was awesome. Currently replaying in co-op, and christ it's easy. Thank god for difficulty settings.

Back to Double Dragon 2. A hard enough game to finish as it is, LPGA as always decided to take to the streets without even so much as a single practice run. As such, you have... well, you can watch it. Let's just say you're about to find out why I always say Let's Plays should be about honesty first.




No comments:

Post a Comment