Friday, September 21, 2012

Sick so sick so sick so sick

at 1:39 PM
Isn't it so awesome when you're sick like a million times over the past year at an increasing exponential rate and then finally you go to the ER and are vindicated by being informed that you have tonsillitis and yeah it is probably what has been making you so sick? Better yet, now I have mono!
This is what I feel like doing
So that's why no post yesterday, because I was in hospital. Luckily or unluckily, I'll be home from work for at least next week, if not more, so I should be able to keep you post-hounds at bay. Certainly will have plenty of movies to watch and reviews to write, plus I'll be keeping you up to date with the newest R[esident] E[vil] 6 demo news (hence the RE4 post the other day which was actually supposed to be about RE6 until I got carried away), possibly some more about Mark of the Ninja, and plenty of classic game talks as always.

As usual, Rodan says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment